During the month of May, I traveled to Oxford for work, and while overseas, I visited Cardiff (to indulge my enthusiasm for Doctor Who), and Iceland, for the novel experience and to satisfy my curiosity.
During this time, I’ve read 15 books, bringing my year-to-date total to 73 books of a 100 book goal for the year. So not too shabby.
May Release Round-Up:
- Heartthrobs: A History of Women and Desire by Carol Dyhouse
- The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
- New Boy by Tracy Chevalier
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- Don’t Wake Up by Liz Lawler
- The Descent of Man by Grayson Perry